Friday, November 05, 2010

I shouldn't have started thinking...

I was listening to Focus on the Family this morning; a past program with Steve & Marybeth Chapman.  The topic was adoption and orphan care.  My heart is broken for orphans, so I'm encouraging anyone who reads this to consider supporting individuals (first) and organizations (second) who are actively working on behalf of orphans.

Here are some personal recommendations:

*The Gwartney Family serving with Good Shepherd's Fold in Uganda. Check out their blog.
http://www.goodshepherdsfold.org/








*Pastors Daniel and Lily with Mercy Homes in India












*Tom & Teresa Stamman with Impact Ministries International










God is a Father to the Fatherless~

Thank you for allowing me to share my heart with you.

No comments: