Friday, April 21, 2006

The Wheat Under My Hand is Real

Long approach, distant waiting
both of these are more real than the sound of my own voice
I've been so careful of everything; so cautious my whole life
but now I'm running; you're coming for me
I can see you at the horizon, you're coming for me
I can feel your eyes on me, and now I'm running, I'm running, I'm running
Your the only beauty I've ever seen, the only strength that remains, the only choice I've ever made that means anything, and now
I'm running, I'm running
I've always known, I could always see, and I've stopped my
aimless wandering, my listless waiting and now I'm running
I'm running, I'm running
Fall into me and kiss my neck; I bring you in,
Your fragrance is my homecoming
Your beauty captivates; your strength entangles

No comments: